What a day!!!!! **PICS**

B

Black Beastie

Well today I decided that I would take Kia out a hack in his new bit. I have now got a wilkie or loop ring snaffle (whatever peep like to call it) and I was met by a wet manky horse who had thought it funny to shed the rug and have a roll in the mud :rolleyes:

Looking very pleased with himself over the fence

Image039.jpg

Image035.jpg

Image034.jpg

managing to look a bit sheepish

Image036.jpg

He then preceeded to turn his butt on me and have a scratch

Image030.jpg

Then I got ignored
Image024.jpg

Well I couldnt ride him like that so he got lunged for a bit then popped back out.

he is coming in for a few days to get some stuff done so I was putting down his bed and this came out at me.

Image047.jpg

Ratty got swiftly whacked with my spade a couple of times!! I couldnt believe the size of it!!!

Image048-1.jpg

Image049.jpg

Hopefully this is the last one.
Hope you enjoyed my delightful day lol!!!

Nikki xxxx

I was screaming and dancing and whacking like a right dancing sissy lol!!!

I would have got £250 from candid camera lol!!!

I am sooo glad I am on my own!!!!

Nikki xxx

I'm impressed by your reactions.

I would have just stood there thinking "Oh there's a rat" and by the time it had sunk in the rat would have disappeared.

That said I don't really mind rats. :D

I'm impressed by your reactions.

I would have just stood there thinking "Oh there's a rat" and by the time it had sunk in the rat would have disappeared.

That said I don't really mind rats. :D

I catch and drown mice on a dily basis!!!

Can you tell I used to me a manager in a well know pet store lol :rolleyes:

I thought it was a mouse to begin with but then it moved and I started screaming!!!;)

Nikki xxxx

lovely kia

bad ratty! looks massive, i would have wanted to hit it with spade but couldn't have brought myself to do it as i'm a wuss when it comes to any animal even pests haha!

Sadly we had one that size invade our loft a few years ago from the field behind our cottage. I rang the council to get him but i really thought it was a beaver or something as it was that BIG! yuck! Sounded like we had an elephant in the loft!

lovely kia

bad ratty! looks massive, i would have wanted to hit it with spade but couldn't have brought myself to do it as i'm a wuss when it comes to any animal even pests haha!

Sadly we had one that size invade our loft a few years ago from the field behind our cottage. I rang the council to get him but i really thought it was a beaver or something as it was that BIG! yuck! Sounded like we had an elephant in the loft!

you didn't even batter the hornet i had to! :p

I don't know how you did it Nik! And to pick it up! :eek:

EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

sorry for the overly girly reaction but that rat's quite possibly the hugest, ickiest, un ratlike (more like a badger in a rat suit) rodent I've ever seen.

And you touched it. And picked it up.

You are a much, much braver soul than I :p

I would most likely have screamed, cried and then begged the fit boy at the yard to kill it for me ;)

ETA: I love Kia, btw :D

The sad thing was it was still twitching....................:eek:

nikki xxxxx

omg i cant believe kia ditched his rug!

and i know this has been said already but...LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING!!!!

The sad thing was it was still twitching....................:eek:

nikki xxxxx

:( :(

My bad puppy hurt a little field mouse and it was dying but choking on blood. I couldn't kill it even to help it pass away quicker. I was crying like an idiot in the middle of the field and couldn't look at my naughty puppy. :eek::D I nearly even buried it!

newrider.com