What’s were the last three things you bought?

Star the Fell

Jun 14, 2015
For yourself, and for your horse.

I bought myself some new wellies, a new riding coat and some new shoes for work.

Mylo has just had a new saddle cloth and matching fly veil. Before that was a fly sheet at the start of Summer. Which he managed to rip on day three!

Sorry about the very poor grammar in the title!

Reactions: newforest
Dublin Venturer jodhpurs boots, my old pair have finally fallen apart.
A bright pink hoodie.
Bread.

A new schooling whip, a royal blue pom hat (to continue my theme :p ) and some Fast Fibre.

can't remember the last time I bought something for myself. last purchase for Neds - Baileys No 15 for Tess and a Rock salt - hopefully delivered in today

Not including food for me? (I brought breakfast, lunch and dinner in Tesco :p) I brought a dress for a wedding that I went to back in August, I brought a pair of jeans early in the year and stuff for my house when I moved in at Xmas (it was so great I can't even remember what now!)

Jess had a saddle a couple of months ago, Hank got a Dan in march ;) and Dan I don't think has had anything of his own :( I have spent a small fortune on haylage, hay and feed lately too.

Last thing I bought was a pair of hi viz breeches, just got delivered yesterday. For Belle some over reach boots and a tub of vitamins and minerals. Before that I don’t remember, I only tend to buy stuff I need these days.

Clothes from the local Charity shop (3 for a pound)
A ukulele from Aldi (yes, really - a random impulse purchase (a tenner)
Jointly with OH a custom handmade English Ash worktop to be a breakfast bar in the kitchen (200 quid!)

Typical me. Thrifty, thrifty, spendy :eek:

Reactions: newforest
Gosh three things. From this year I guess. Um.

Myself-
Loose tea
A scarf with woolers on it.
Shampoo for coloured hair. Cos it's changed.

Her.
Comfrey herbs arrived today.
Mane and tail conditioner.
Brush
^^ I see a slight pattern there! :rolleyes:

For Pete:

• £120 worth of Simple systems feed
• Parelli 45 foot rope
• 2 x big bales of straw

Oh & a lesson, but not sure that counts as buying?!

For myself:

• Tweed cape/wrap/coat thing with faux fur collar. It's far nicer than it sounds!
• Parelli top (well, I had ordered 45 foot of rope, it would have got lonely in the parcel obviously ... :D )
• Horse & Hound magazine

Well that's easy.
Junk food
Junk food
And junk food.
Which has got to stop. I'm determined to start eating healthy and lose the weight ive put on.

Hopefully tomorrow I can say
Tack cleaner
Mane and tail conditioner
Nose net.
If I finally get to go horsey shopping.

A joules tartan hand bag. I saw it on Thursday as I was due to leave for the champs later that day. I loved it I don’t have the money but I have been having a really rough time and through fu&£ It.

I fly rug for albi for next year in the sale

New spurs after my horrific preformance atbthe ror champs

For Ale

Pears and carrots
Fly mask
Egg count kit

For me

A ruler
Uniform for Uni
Blank notebooks

For Raf:

Readigrass
Carrots
Lavender wash

Poor Raf, not very exciting

For me:

Some boots that I saw advertised on FB - haven’t arrived yet and I’m really regretting ordering them now, what was I thinking?

Some jeans in a charity shop for £3 - bargain

A packet of peanut M&Ms, yum :D

Horse wise:
1.Thunderbrooks order of muesli,meadow nuts and salt.
2.Saddle Pad
3.Booked a lorry

Me:
1.socks
2.shampoo
3.crisps

The horse/animals are always more exciting :D

newrider.com