Went to Burnham Market yesterday... *pics*

Lonestar

Bluey Manai
Aug 30, 2006
Me, My mum, My Cousin, My RI, went to Burnham Market yesterday to watch the 3DE that was on down there.
We saw some really amazing horses, puts all the horses ive ever seen to shame!, They were really the bee's knee's, knew their job, and the riders were great to watch, just incouraged the horses to go, then a click and they would pop the fence. Absolutely amazing, it really shuns my riding! ;).

OMG!, i so couldnt believe my eyes when we were walking from the showjumping arena to the dressage arena, i saw ZARA PHILLIPS and ANDREW HOY!!!, they were walking from the dressage to the lorry park.
Zara was on the amazing Toytown and Andrew was on Master Monarch.
Those two are my role models and i couldnt believe i had seen them!!
Then we ended up walking past William-Fox-Pitt :eek: !! Ahhhh.
Amazing, Bl**dy amazing day!

Me And my cousin were taking turns on taking pictures of people jumping, hehe, Not being vain or anything, but i took some mid-air pics and they were reallly good.

Pics are uploading.........

BurnhamMarket07001.jpg

BurnhamMarket07002.jpg

(my best one!)
BurnhamMarket07003.jpg

(and again!)
BurnhamMarket07004.jpg

BurnhamMarket07005.jpg

(got a bit too late :eek:)
BurnhamMarket07006.jpg

Other pics are coming......

I LOVE the pinto! He (she?) is gorgeous!!

Going to things like that is fun. I always come home inspired to ride better and thinking, "I'm sure I could jump 4ft..." :D :p

I LOVE the pinto! He (she?) is gorgeous!!

Going to things like that is fun. I always come home inspired to ride better and thinking, "I'm sure I could jump 4ft..." :D :p

Haha, Same here :p.

If only we waited another class, then i would have been able to get pics of William-Fox-Pitt and Zara Phillips (annoyed by that i was!)

wow.great pictures hun!

eee i wud ov screamed if william fox-pitt just went strolling past me! hes my idol...same with zara and andrew!

glad u had a gud day ther love =]

Hehe, I did scream :D

Then we saw him warming up his grey -he came 2foot away from the fence where we were- and i scream ; MUMMM!!! ITS WILLIAM FOX PITT!!
And mum goes ; Oh what?, Turkey Neck? -stupid mum! :p-

Hehe, I did scream :D

Then we saw him warming up his grey -he came 2foot away from the fence where we were- and i scream ; MUMMM!!! ITS WILLIAM FOX PITT!!
And mum goes ; Oh what?, Turkey Neck? -stupid mum! :p-

That made me laugh - it's such a mum thing to do!! Mine would do exactly the same thing.

Glad you had a good day!!

Haha, she reckons she called him that as thats what other people call him (because of his long neck?)

OMG!!! so jealous I love Andrew Hoy. lol after all I am aussie and so is he lol :D I wish I could do EFA but I can't afford it :(

newrider.com