Went out a hack with Red *pics*

WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
well took Red a hack for the first time, with OH on foot just incase, and he was soooo good, love this little horse, he was all excited and had his ear glued forward the WHOLE time, but he did see a VERY SCARY ... pile of mud :frown:, then the DEADLY ... sheep :frown:, but he just had a wee look bit of a snort then walked past VERY cautiously :giggle:, well here is what you are all waiting for .. the pics

setting off down the road
SAM_3517.jpg

SAM_3519.jpg

the view
SAM_3521.jpg

SAM_3522.jpg

SAM_3523.jpg

SAM_3524.jpg

SAM_3528.jpg

SAM_3529.jpg

The road up to where the SCARY .. muck was haha
SAM_3531.jpg

bringing his head down LOVELY .. which he NEVER does in the school haha
SAM_3532.jpg

watching the DEADLY sheep haha
SAM_3536.jpg

aww pretty Red
SAM_3538.jpg

SAM_3540.jpg

SAM_3541.jpg

gettin impatient pawing the ground "HURRY UP I wanna go home now"
SAM_3543.jpg

Awww handsome boy :inlove:
SAM_3544.jpg

you can drop him off at my house if you want :giggle:
...what a lovely boy!!! great marking on his face :biggrin:

hehe, he really is sooo handsome, he just draws people in, but he is very much like marmite you either love him or hate him :inlove:, I DEFFO love him :D

Love those ears! CAn't see the last few (again) I think this wearisome old computer wants binning! lol, OH has bought me a new on (well, reconditioned) but its never got around to getting sorted, so its sat in a corner gathering dust........!!

Love those ears! CAn't see the last few (again) I think this wearisome old computer wants binning! lol, OH has bought me a new on (well, reconditioned) but its never got around to getting sorted, so its sat in a corner gathering dust........!!

hehe thanks :D, he is such a handsome boy :inlove:, awwwk :(, tell him to get that comp ready now hehe :D

With these photos you are spoiling us!

You and Red look great, well done

newrider.com