Welsh section c height

At a rough guess, he'd probably about 13.2hh. A lot depends on whether either parent tends to throw big or small foals generally.

There isn't really an 'average' height for Sec C at 6 months old; they vary in size between 12.2hh and 13.2hh, and some will be smaller than others both at 6 months and maturity. :)

Using a sire so much bigger than the mare makes things more difficult to predict, though, sorry. It also makes it much harder to predict type; you've crossed a cob with a pony, so could really end up with pretty much anything in between!

My mare is welsh section c which as you know is of cob type!

Her full bred uncles are parvadean the Governor and Parvadean the general...

On her sire side ... He is out of Ebww rainbow

I guess I am hoping for a full up c rather than a small d

Do you think I may be Lucky!!!!:)

Sec C - Welsh pony, of cob type. They should have Welsh pony head and features :)

I think you have a good chance of a full up C. All I was saying is that using such different parents makes it harder to predict what you'll end up with. I knew someone who used Ds on As to produce Cs. Again, the differences between teh parents made it hard to predict what they'd get; she produced some lovely Cs, some that were basically big As, a couple which are C-ish but had cob heads and didn't do too well shown.

Thank you, yes I understand!! Good advice.

Harvey has a tiny head and is a great example of a welsh section c cob so I hope i get my wish and he makes a full c, mind if he is destined to go bigger I hope I get the 14h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

newrider.com