welsh sec D's

if you are near Wales there are a few welsh breeding places around there i went to a show there this summer and they were showing all welsh's of different sections, and telling you who breed them and weither they were for sale, and what they had done!!
there were some real lovely ones there, there was this fantastic bright bay welsh section D i fell in love with him the first second i saw him i took loads of photos i will post one on here when i get time, unfortunatly he has won a lot, and is very prized so well out my price range, but there were average priced ones!!!

OMG!!! There's a Welsh D for sale at my friend's stables in Winterbourne - he's the most amazing horse but his owner's a dipstick and can't ride him. He's for sale for £1200 including tack and rugs but if you like him, she'd probably drop the price a bit - she just doesn't have the time or confidence and he takes advantage of her. I'd buy him if I wanted a Welshie, but I have my heart set on a New Forest.

Edited to add - if you can't afford him, give him a go anyway - I think she would be willing to loan him out

newrider.com