Well what do we think *diet related*

B

Black Beastie

How do we think my diet is going...................

Heres a pic of me last year in my blimp dress

DSCF4252.jpg

DSCF4256.jpg

my dress for the wedding ;)

IMG-20120503-00156.jpg

:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesss very good :D Although you were hardly massive to start with, and no offence but that patterned dress? Bleeeeuuuuggggghhhh! :bounce:

Ooohhh Look at you! GAWJUS!! Love the colour of the wedding outfit, just right to show off the new slimmer version, well done. :biggrin:

Yesss very good :D Although you were hardly massive to start with, and no offence but that patterned dress? Bleeeeuuuuggggghhhh! :bounce:

LOL I was hun!!! I was 13stone 6lbs in Jan :redface: Im now just under 11stone, just another stone and a half to go and Ill have hit target :dance:

Ooohhh Look at you! GAWJUS!! Love the colour of the wedding outfit, just right to show off the new slimmer version, well done. :biggrin:

Thank you, I wont be showing the full outfit until the wedding but Im checking every two weeks to see how I look in the dress and sort out what needs toned the most :wink:

Woohoo! Well done you! lookin' good!:dance:

I'm getting married in July, my dress is arriving at the shop at the end of this month and I really want it to be either just right or need to be taken in! When I tried the one in the shop on, the lady said she would order the same size but maybe let it out 1/4 inch so fingers crossed my tummy has shrunk! My tummy is the hardest to shift as I had a c section with my daughter, so won't beat myself up if it does need to be let out a tad.

Thanks lauzy :smile:

Its coming off slowly but surely, now onto toning so I don't get left with saggy skin!! Fingers crossed I get the rest of it off :wink:

Tis going very well indeed and I hope you are extremely proud of your achievements so far. Can't wait to see the full pics of the wedding outfit though :wink:

Tis going very well indeed and I hope you are extremely proud of your achievements so far. Can't wait to see the full pics of the wedding outfit though :wink:

Thanks JC, I feeling very pleased with myself and Im getting into clothes that have lain in my drawers and wardrobe STIL WITH TAGS ON for years :happy:

LOL will be in August for the wedding :happy: :wink: Ill unveil the whole lot Im currently looking at hairstyles, got a pretty exact idea of what I'm looking for as well :dance:

newrider.com