Well we tried!

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
After our success at interdressage the first time (we came 5th)

I entered the championships and came a much more realistic 17th out of 18, oh dear!

Going to try again next month, anyone else fancy doing it. Would be fun :)

Well done, Ale! I was thinking I might have a go, if I can persuade OH or someone to video me ... It would be fun if we could do the same test and the same class - but it would have to be walk / and novice for me ...

I really enjoy flatwork and would love to do some dressage but as my boss's life is all about the showjumping it's not really something I can do unfortunately! I'd have a stab at the internet ones if I had someone to film me, but alas I do not & our arena is too big for me to film myself by leaving camera on fence (and also it has no fence lol)

Hope you can both find someone to film and some means to do it! Its great fun and would be lovely to be in the same class and be able to watch your videos too :) I only do walk and trot test its quite straightforward just things like circles or 3 loop serpentines

I SO WANTED to do this - but unfortunately, now Storm is too stiff, I can't. Bummer. I had long promised myself this was the summer I was going to have a go. Will definitely try when and if we get our other horse though.

I entered the championships and came a much more realistic 17th out of 18, oh dear!

Well done for having a go!:happy:

What a shame :( it really is great fun. I've also found a website where the classes are £3 to enter a picture (for example most handsome gelding or best jump) and you can win nice rossettes on there, might be worth a look if you fancied doing something a bit different

What a shame :( it really is great fun. I've also found a website where the classes are £3 to enter a picture (for example most handsome gelding or best jump) and you can win nice rossettes on there, might be worth a look if you fancied doing something a bit different

wonder if it is the same site my daughter enters photos in - she got a third this time with Charlie - she had a second and a third in a couple of others - cheaper than showing proper!

Well done - don't think me and the little one would impress anyone at the mo!

wonder if it is the same site my daughter enters photos in - she got a third this time with Charlie - she had a second and a third in a couple of others - cheaper than showing proper!

Sounds like she's doing well, its all good fun isn't it! Something like online showing.com

newrider.com