Well... I may have a little suprise.

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Why do you ask?
Well since the whole hospital admission etc things have been pretty hard. I haven't wanted to work Sox or do anything on the ground with him. I would just turn up at the yard see him ,chain smoke and have zero motivation. So I had a little idea...
Meet Ginger
22627826_10159329963360167_1702863874_n[1].jpg
:D:D:D:D
He is on full loan:D. So he can always go back home if needs be. Though I was thinking that I can have some fun on him while bringing sox back into work slowly as I know I can work him:D. Then there is no pressure on me or sox to rush anything and if he has a set back then its okay :)

He has settled in really well! Wasn't fazed by the walk around the yard or the building work and happily walked over some Harris fencing in search of food:eek: While I was having kittens he would get his feet stucko_O He was no issues also for the vet and seems like a happy chap. :D He is in the field behind sox at present though in time I am hoping they will share. Will be nice for both of them :)

Sox is also looking very well weight wise :D

He's lovely, what a cutie face! We need more photos. Loan sounds ideal as like you said if it doesn't work out you're not committed. Glad to hear Sox ok weight wise, how's his head?

Wishing you lots of fun with your new boy :)

That is a very cute face! Hope you enjoy him a lot and I dont know what your other horse has done, but hope he recovers ok.

He is lovely. But give up the smoking.

Yes another to say give up!!!
If I could manage it after twenty years (it was a bigger part of my life than I realised) you can too. You are young and pretty and have a nice skin - keep it thst way! Lol say no to smokers wrinkles:D:p Seriously though, if you ever need any encouragement or want some advice pm me. I can offer up all manner of advice!!!!:)

Reactions: lauren123
Well! What a surprise he has turned out to be!! We have had a few chats on barging, rearing and generally being rude! However after some determination, patients and consistentance. I am starting to have a ginger who won't barge me or rear when he doesn't get what he wants for example leaving the mares and him wanting to be with them. Therefore he would rear and set his neck! So a few chats with a hat, gloves, bridle and lunge line and we are learning :D
He was also faultless on his solo hack in a new area :D

Last edited:
newrider.com