Weird stuff in field!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
I know some of us on here have had a variety of odd stuff left in their fields now and again. This morning we found something very odd. It was windy and just as we got to the gate OH said "be careful I don't know what that is" and gestured a little further up the field. Well, both girls ignored it but I was fascinated. What looked like white balls of toy stuffing were blowing all around. When I had taken Storm's headcollar off I went to investigate. It was not toy stuffing at all but huge balls of BUBBLES / FOAM! It looked like the stuff you get in the washing up bowl when you have put too much liquid in. Question is - where on earth had it come from?!!!!
Rumplestiltskin's house is about 300 yards down the road and our caravan is not known for spitting out soap suds!!!

Yeah but where from?!! Our top field is especially isolated - next to it is woodland. Most odd - guess it must have come from Rumple's house..

Where is your nearest body of water, Sounds just like some algae foam has taken flight and landed in your park

Hehehe - you should see Rumple's OH - she is VERY scary and babayaga like (The russian witch in one of my story books was a babayaga!)

:giggle: My grandpa use to tell me a story with babayaga in it, with a house on stilts and a creaky gate... I'm sure that was part of that story!

Perhaps Rumplestiltskin has purchased a bubble machine???

Where is your nearest body of water, Sounds just like some algae foam has taken flight and landed in your park

Would it have been so white tho? We have a fast running stream through our wood which sometimes produces bubbles but they are murkier looking if you know what I mean.

:giggle: My grandpa use to tell me a story with babayaga in it, with a house on stilts and a creaky gate... I'm sure that was part of that story!

Perhaps Rumplestiltskin has purchased a bubble machine???

Heheheee - yes maybe he has - thinking it will scare our horses!Lol. If only he knew what a celebrity he is, all my friends "know" him as Rumple..

newrider.com