Weekend Plans?

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
What's everyone up to?

We have another Handy Horse/Agility competition tomorrow. I've put my name down because it's good fun and varies each time.

Sunday I was supposed to be stewarding the dressage for my riding club's monthly show. I said I'd do May, June and July but had to cancel May because of the pneumonia. Typically, I emailed to say I am fighting fit again now and they don't actually need me! So I may take Gracie and do some jumpies instead.

Monday and Tuesday and I am going to view potential new yards :(

Riding with one of the girls tomorrow. Got loads of paperwork, to do as well. Also finish digging the veg plot and planting out runner beans, courgettes and potatoes. Clean out the trailer from last week's outing. Move the boys onto there new grass paddock rotation.

Then Sunday going for another jolly, on the funride 20 minutes drive away with the other girl that rides. We are going to take both. Think the boys have recovered from last week's fun.

Reactions: Trewsers
Working tomorrow then long long overdue meet up with my friend.

Sunday I'm going hacking first thing, if my share is settled enough. Then off to box hill to do some more training. Can't wait

Working most of today with OH. Might squeeze a quick ride in bu tbh it's so muggy here (yes you read that right!!! Lol) I don't know if I have the energy. Have bathed Chloe's legs with Seleen and then applied deosect this morning. Have some other bits and bobs to attend to on the yard and then tomorrow work again:eek:(we seem to have not moved to a quieter life at all but that's another story:p), long natter with my mum on the phone, yummy Sunday roast in the evning - and a pint or two at the picnic bench:D. Oh, and if my hair dye ever arrives, I'm hoping to emerge Sunday afternoon sporting a different shade:p:D

Nothing exciting. Farrier's this afternoon with Raf and unfortunately Jack seems to have a touch of lammi so I've had to bring him in and his farrier is coming later to look. Lesson tomorrow followed I hope by a nice hack.

Why are you looking at new yards @domane? Have I missed something?

Nothing exciting. Farrier's this afternoon with Raf and unfortunately Jack seems to have a touch of lammi so I've had to bring him in and his farrier is coming later to look. Lesson tomorrow followed I hope by a nice hack.

Why are you looking at new yards @domane? Have I missed something?

Oh no!hope the lammi isn't too bad. Lots of vibes.

Oh my goodness it' just been far too hot all week here for any riding (never thought i would be saying that after our long winter ) I washed rummy in hibiscrub yesterday as he has an on going skin infection I have been trying to get sorted, I also gave his wilbert(willy) a good overdue wash, it was mank he protested at the start as he usually does then seemed to enjoy it
This morning I was up at 5am ad I had to run my OH , son and a friend to the coast as they where getting a rib over to the isle of man to watch the TT races for the day. I have to pick them up again this evening. The fog was really bad this morning driving there but as soon as we drove into the wee village where the marina is it was nice and clear.

I am hoping to ride later on this afternoon if it cools down a bit but I won' do much as the fields are baked hard.

I'm at the yard now but going to head back down to the house to get some housework done☹

Tomorrow after I've seen to all the animals I might if I have time bring my dog to a dog party ? I've never been to one so don'
know what to expect lol

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com