Weekend plans?

PePo

Jun 4, 2014
What's everyone up to this weekend?

I went to Royal Windsor yesterday, but was back at work today. A big mistake not taking two days annual leave, as due to problem's on the motorway I didn't get home until 1am ...!

It's a quiet night, tonight.

Tomorrow morning I'll probably school, as I should be borrowing a Micklem bridle on Pete.

Tomorrow evening, I'm wine tasting with a friend for her wedding later this year.

Sunday: Hacking in the morning & watching Chatsworth on the ERM feed in the afternoon :)

What's everyone else up to? X

Hacking tomorrow morning please God weather stays fine - cleaning a lot of new blue bits that arrived still covered in oil from the manufacturer in the afternoon! Riding again Sunday and possibly cleaning kitchen walls Sunday afternoon ready for my sons to decorate for us, if I can be bothered lol!

Reactions: Jessey and PePo
I'm having a lazy weekend. Messing about re-spray numbering my lambs. Got a couple to treat that have got orf.
Still have rubbish cold but it not going to stop me riding.
Shall ride either on my own or with one of the girls tomorrow. If I go on my own I think I will do a long hack as I want to get the youngster fit for doing the Funride in a few weeks.
Riding Sunday with the other girl so we will go wherever we feel like.
Lawn mowing and digging my veg plot.

Working half 6 until half 8 both mornings and then tomorrow I'm off to climb box hill 10 times for my 3 peaks training. In the afternoon I want to spend some time with Ale and continue with my college applications.
Sunday I'm hacking and then cycling with my brother, most likely to box hill again! :D

Reactions: PePo
I didn't have much planned but everything had now been shelved because this evening I have developed a very acute and uncomfortable bout of cystitis. It's very common after a course of antibiotics...oh lucky me! So depending on how I feel in the morning, I may be trying to organise some kind of NHS phone call or something. Other than that, my weekend will probably involve painkillers, drinking lots of fluids, regular trips to the loo and topping up my hot water bottle!! :(

I have very little planned, but if it doesn't pee down all weekend as the forecast suggests it will I hope to get some chores done at the horses: weed spraying, a bit more strimming, pump water, then I'm hoping to pop hank in the shafts :) and might stick the harness on Dan while it's out and see how he long reins. I also really need to sort my bomb site of a house out :(

newrider.com