Wee guy being awesome

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
So this happened. Wee guy has been a complete star and I feel I’ve lost enough weight to not be doing any harm.

He’s been so chilled and hasn’t bothered his butt about the backing process.

8EF01E77-A102-4E80-AC6A-6B24BB81B29D.jpegD768FA41-785E-4F83-ADFD-C953E9A5E129.jpegDAD3F88C-D2A6-4903-AD25-CF53790540CD.jpeg1DECF756-3175-4A96-915A-3D2FE9A4EA85.jpeg701D900E-30A3-4222-BCAD-D5F47D3D738B.jpeg

No negativity please I’m a hell of a lot lighter than I was by about three stone and just starting to feel myself after having covid

The "wee" bit is debatable but if thinking that keeps you happy then dream on 🤣

I don't think for one second that you're too heavy on him, and you certainly aren't too tall. You look so happy, it's lovely to see. He looks completely chilled out about it all and while I agree having a leader at this stage is wise I shouldn't think they had much to do.

Well done, you're doing an amazing job with him and he looks ready to be doing a little bit now xxx

• Love
Reactions: Huggy and MrC
I think you look great on him! From his bum in the first pic I'd say he has a good bit more growing to do so watch out he doesn't end up too big for you ;) .
He looks gorgeous and relaxed and you are obviously doing fantastically with him. I wish Charlie could end up with someone like you.

• Love
Reactions: Huggy and MrC
Thanks everyone.

I think I will always call him the wee guy 😅 even though he’s not that wee 🤣

He’s done really well, he wasnt bothering with the lunging, long lining and leaning over and hasn’t bothered with the sitting on and sitting up.

He stands by himself at the mounting block as well just need to teach him To square up a bit and he will have that done pat as well 😃

He’s such a good boy with a great temperament. If his full sister ever came up for sale I’d be sorely tempted

The "wee" bit is debatable but if thinking that keeps you happy then dream on 🤣

I don't think for one second that you're too heavy on him, and you certainly aren't too tall. You look so happy, it's lovely to see. He looks completely chilled out about it all and while I agree having a leader at this stage is wise I shouldn't think they had much to do.

Well done, you're doing an amazing job with him and he looks ready to be doing a little bit now xxx
This with knobs on^^ I don't think you are heavy at all - you both look great. Carry on! Looks like things are going great. You deserve it after having the virus too. x

• Love
Reactions: carthorse and MrC
newrider.com