Weds morning thread

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
I'm wondering what everyone has planned today?
Thanks to a crap few hours in a and e and no meds I have had a huge 3 hours worth of sleep!
Currently I am counting down the minutes to a McDonald's opens near me. Since I am wide awake!!

Going for a hack this afternoon with one of the other girls. Then the farrier. What's everyone's plans today?

Well I’ve got to go give the neds breakfast hay, work 7-3, then after work it’s move day for the ASBOs which is going to mean a long evening. The walk should take 45 minutes, then I’ll hang around a bit to make sure they’re not causing chaos, then walk back to get the electric fence energiser, battery and solar panel, which are yet to be dismounted, and I’ve got to make Hank a stable door as the one on there he won’t be able to look over and dig out some water buckets and hay nets and run all that back in the car and bed down and put the new door on ready for the morning.
I asked yesterday morning if I could take holiday from work Thursday so I could leave most of that until the morning, but not heard back yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
Are you doing ok?

Reactions: Huggy
I'm in the crap 3 hrs sleep club too! My 3 yr old grandson had a nightmare (clowns, damn them) and came into the spare bed with me. Minimum activity today, drop children nursert and school, horses, weekly shop, pick up children, horses, children to bed, collapse. Hope you get a better sleep tonight!

Doing a bit of boring but necessary housework this morning. Gracie has the farrier at noon then I might pop in the school for a while. Then I'll have to come home and go back llthis evening to give her a bit of a spritz and bring her in for the night because we're going to a gridwork clinic in the morning and I've got to be there for 9. So I'll pack up the car tonight with her tack and my stuff so that when I get there in the morning I just have to load and leave. Luckily my bezzie at the yard is in the slot (higher!) after me and she'll be bringing her mare in too, so G will have company overnight

Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
newrider.com