We made a child cry - happy tears luckily

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Its half term which basically means the yard has been transformed. It's full of people, children and noise.

The cob expects her fusses and will do her rock impression. In fact she positions herself for full effect! I swear she looks disappointed if people don't stop. (Not meaning to humanize her but you either have one who loves people or one who isn't really that cuddly)

Anyway a family with child walked by and it was quite obvious that one was looking to stroke her. I struck up a conversation about the weather and invited them to stop and stroke her. No your not disturbing me at all. She loves the attention.

The little girl I will call A rides every few weeks. She was 8 but couldn't wait to be 10. Why is that. The stables has a club but you have to be 10 to go.
When I'm 10 I will be able to go and I will get to brush one.

Do you want to brush this one? YES PLEASE! So she got to brush a real pony with a real brush.

:)

Awk thats lovely, I bet she will always remember, even when grow up" the first horse she got to brush " thats a memory that will stay with her :D

Reactions: Trewsers
Thats awesome, I like helping kids like that because I remember being that kid and if it weren't for a lot of kind people I would never have got the horse time I did :)

Its half term which basically means the yard has been transformed. It's full of people, children and noise.

The cob expects her fusses and will do her rock impression. In fact she positions herself for full effect! I swear she looks disappointed if people don't stop. (Not meaning to humanize her but you either have one who loves people or one who isn't really that cuddly)

Anyway a family with child walked by and it was quite obvious that one was looking to stroke her. I struck up a conversation about the weather and invited them to stop and stroke her. No your not disturbing me at all. She loves the attention.

The little girl I will call A rides every few weeks. She was 8 but couldn't wait to be 10. Why is that. The stables has a club but you have to be 10 to go.
When I'm 10 I will be able to go and I will get to brush one.

Do you want to brush this one? YES PLEASE! So she got to brush a real pony with a real brush.

:)

Wish there was a love button I love helping kids as I remember wanting a pony or some riding all my childhood :)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com