"We detected your video may be shaky, would you like us to stabilize it?"

I am reassured by the sound track. I'd have you know Wally that I was banned from our teacher's yard for using language like that to her horses. Tho like you I love them dearly.

"where the bloody hell do you think your going" Hilarious !!! Oh Tor you are a dear boy!!! far to cold for a dip in the loch though boy!

Reactions: OwnedbyChanter
Were those sheep in the road??

I would love to live someplace and see things like that!!:)
Yes, those are hill sheep, there's some ponies out in the hill too. But we are all a bit cross the person who owns them has put ponies to the hill in winter. It's so dark in winter, and one got hit by a car and killed last month, In summer it's not so bad as it's light 24 hours a day. they are a pain when you are riding sometimes as they come too.

Reactions: Gimp
Having had a few "shut down" Icelandics having been thrashed and totally dominated, there is something really great the day these horses finally open up to you, let the protective shutters down and nudge you with their nose for a carrot, or snatch a mouthful of grass when you are opening a gate, little acts of independant thought, and being brave enough to be themselves is a wonderful feeling, Better than the conditioned machine faced poor things who cannot look you in the eye.

the ones who have been dominated and come back into the light never take you for granted, they push the envelope so only you'd notice. It's more of a two way playful thing rather than disobedience or naughtyness

Reactions: KP nut
newrider.com