Warning: Explicit Content

Flipo's Mum

Heavy owner of a Heavy
Aug 17, 2009
Perthshire, Scotland
Does anyone else's horse enjoy willy cleaning time as much as this?!

I despair. :redface:

PS I was applying piles cream which he loves. We're embarking on the challenge suggested by a vet, a tube of piles cream every day, will see how it goes!

Solly loved it too! I could even stick the hose up at the end to make sure I had cleaned all the gunk out - so long as it wasn't an ice cold jet he would stand for ages letting it all hang out!:giggle:

Why did I know from the heading this had to do with Flipo and willy-cleaning!?!

Rusty enjoys it as well - I have to make sure my hands are warm, though.

Can I ask: what does the piles cream do? And are you old enough and bold enough to buy piles cream from the chemist without blushing or giggling?!!!!! Hahaha. Sorry.

Im still yet to get to wombles. I have been cleaning poop and smeg of his legs today. It needs a good clean but after having 2 ops around there hes less than helpful when it comes to letting me near there

He never used to lift his leg, the first time he did it, I happened to be crouched on that side of him, got a fright, leaned back to get out of the way of it, slipped and fell flat on my back in the mud and flipo simply shuffled over me so his willy was directly above my head. Its dangerous work!!
Its the long fart he lets out half way through that gets me. I'm glad no one was passing by, usually I get some children wanting to say hello with their parents. I really need a stable.

I have been stock piling piles cream for months, but Trewsers I'm far too scared to go into a chemist to buy it. I've been doing a monthly subscription with amazon for the last few months - they send me five tubes a month. I am determined to resolve this! PRofessor Knottenbelt suggested I try piles cream to help if there's inflammation, it soothes the itchiness apparently and has local anaesthetic in it. He seemed to think that it might attack the problem and solve it. I tried earlier in the year and for about four weeks he had nothing down his back legs at all, but I got a bit cocky and left it for too long and it came back. I won't make the same mistake this time - I've waited until the flies and heat have gone and am determined.

Last edited:
Warm hands, soothing words plenty of lubrication lol. The things we do!

Believe me, Flipo is quite happy if its a cold hose, cold hands, and I go directly to his 'area'. There's no need for soothing words or early warning, he's more than happy to be fondled not so gently. I'm just preparing that for the new few months, Flipo is going to be more expectant of this sort of treatment. I will need to warn my fieldmates not to crouch down in his presence, he will think he's in for a treat.

what is the piles cream for FM is this still the gunk.

I still have not touched either boys in all the years I have them. I will stick to my baby oil :giggle:

Our big lad loves it most of the time and flops it out willingly :giggle:

My ladyship is not appreciative of anyone or anything near her lady bits whereas my pony was fine with it :unsure:

what is the piles cream for FM is this still the gunk.

I still have not touched either boys in all the years I have them. I will stick to my baby oil :giggle:

This is what it been doing in a spray bottle as rascal doesn't tolerate it.

Love that you blame the wind of flipo... Poor mr flipo getting blame!

Evie loves having the bit between her udders cleaned. She goes all silly in the face and obligingly moves her leg out:giggle:

My mare does too.....well not quite so olbligingly...but she does move her leg out with a steel shoe on the end aimed in your direction :giggle:

Its the long fart he lets out half way through that gets me. I'm glad no one was passing by, usually I get some children wanting to say hello with their parents. I really need a stable.

This has made my morning :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I dont know you can stick your hand up there.. i felt a bit queezy watching that:redface:.. Sorry FM :redface:

I have been stock piling piles cream for months, but Trewsers I'm far too scared to go into a chemist to buy it.

I was the same when I used to get Benzyl benzoate, until someone told me it was also for human pubic lice! I never had the guts to buy it from a chemist again:redface:

newrider.com