WANTED - Horse/pony owner looking for help with day to day care (Essex area)

Bow24

Sep 1, 2008
Romford
Hi Everyone,

I would like to offer my help to any horse/pony owners in the Essex area. I am 24 yrs old and began learning to ride in January this year, and as much as I enjoy my lessons, there is one thing missing for me. I turn up, have my lesson and then go home. I am now at the stage where I want to do more. Become involved in the horses care. Unfortunately they already have enough helpers at my riding school. So this brings me on to my reason for posting this message. I would like to offer my time to anyone that’s looking for someone to help them out with their day to day care of their horse. I would love to be able to build up my knowledge and experience with horses/ponies, and just need to be given a chance. I am a quick learner and very confident when handling horses. One day I would love to have a horse of my own, but I'm a long way off from that at the moment. However I feel if I find someone that needs a little assistance, I'm on the right path.
I am currently living in Romford. So would happily travel to Upminster/Hornchurch/Havering Atte Bower and Brentwood areas. I would be available at weekends and week day evenings.

If you are looking for any help, please don't hesitate to message me.

Thanks for looking.

Where you having your lesson? Could you not move to a riding school that will let you help out for your lesson? or at least hang around helping out for a few hours.
I helped out at a riding school since i was 11 and i still do it on and off now when they need me.. and its a great way to learn about caring for horses. x

Well done for being proactive, Bow24. I'm about 20 miles away from you otherwise I'd happily let you muck out, groom, put on rugs, make up feeds, clean tack and fill haynets under supervision!

newrider.com