Walking in a winter wonderland!!

minkersmum

Aug 4, 2009
Scotland
Took Dylan for a walk in hand today in the winter wonderland! It was magical! The snow hadn't been walked in and it was so picturesque and peaceful. He was hilarious too, digging with his nose into the powdery snow to get at some grass to munch as we went along!!

Some pics!
P27-11-10_111101.jpg

So bright Dylan can't open his eyes:mstickle:
P27-11-10_113301.jpg

Carrot stop!
P27-11-10_113303.jpg

Group hug!
P27-11-10_1114.jpg

The pictures dont really capture just how magical it was, it was fab! Dylan really seemed to enjoy his little walk too!!

Fabulous pictures! :) Although at the moment I am in a phase of hating the winter as it makes riding pretty much impossible here, I have to admit - there is something very special about a nice winter day...

Last edited:
Fabulous pictures! :) Although at the moment I am in a phase of hating the winter as it makes riding pretty much impossible here at the moment, I have to admit - there is something very special about a nice winter day...

Wow have you snow in Hungary too, my friend is at home there just now. I think she was hoping to escape from the snow this winter!! Must go skype her....

I can imagine it was so lovely and quiet there....until you and Ivana walked through and spoiled it!! Dylan looks so cute and woolly!!:giggle::tongue:

Absolutely right Mrs, we were cackling away like a pair of witches as usual, laughing at our own bad jokes, just the usual!! Luckily there was not a soul around for miles so we were only disturbing the wildlife!!:redcarded: .... and poor Dylan!!

Happyhacker101 we have a fair bit of snow here just now. Maybe around 4 or 5 inches. Kids were out sledging!! We are in a little hamlet that gets ALOT of snow. We can drive into the village 6 miles away and have a foot of snow on the roof of the car and in the vilage there is none. Folk look at the car like 'where did they come from':giggle:

newrider.com