video, Annie showing off her moves

joosie

lifelong sufferer of restless brain syndrome
Oct 28, 2004
New Zealand
The foals were weaned yesterday and Auntie Annie was left in charge to be the "responsible adult" while the broodmares were taken away and we brought their new herd-mates over from another field. Annie, however, was more hysterical than the four foals put together :rolleyes: and only succeeded in winding them all up, so emotions were running high when the new horses arrived and everyone got rather excited! Check out Annie's trot :eek:

Yes I think it's fairly safe to say she has got some Arab blood in there somewhere :D She is not averse to a zoom around the field but I have never seen her moving like that before! Stunning trot but highly impractical and to be honest I hope she never does it with me on board :D

Reactions: Jessey
I've just watched again - the first time I was so busy watching Annie I didn't really notice what everyone else was doing. By the end of the vid she seems to have pretty much all the babies following her! Love it!

Lol yes. She's been in their herd for most of their lives, so with their mums gone they are sticking to her like glue!

Check out that tail! Fantastic, I love the way they seem to be airborne. Got to love the little babies scooting around her - and she really put some welly into that gallop up the field!

That's not her fastest either Jane! I would love to take her to the beach and see just how fast she can really go!

newrider.com