Vicki100 & Finnley get a bit braver!! *Pics*

Vicki100

Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
Me & Friend at yard decided to set up a little show jumping course in the field yesterday morning.

Wasnt feeling that confidant about it as i do feel abit nervy in the open field and anything over 2 foot gives makes me feela bit ill! a:)

But Finnley as always did me proud!! He really looked after me and jumped pretty much everything he was pointed at!
We ended up jumping 3 footish too! :dance: I actually prefer the bigger jumps now, its so much more comfy & fluid than the smaller ones! :wub:

Anyway heres the pics, sorry about the amount but i did have 300 to choose from! :angel:

Love my boy! :wub::inlove:

The course
DSC_0209-3.jpg

Warming up weeeeeee
DSC_0239-1.jpg

DSC_0268-1.jpg

DSC_0277-3.jpg

DSC_0281-1.jpg

DSC_0288-2.jpg

DSC_0290-1.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0323-1.jpg

DSC_0325-1.jpg

Biggest jumpy so far!! :dance:

DSC_0350.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Awesome! You've got a really nice jump position, especially towards the last picture where you look more relaxed and have started to give with your hands a little more than in the first couple.

Well done. Lovely willing pony too by the looks of him. :smile:

He has such a pop on him, your lovely boy.

Does he get excited? I would have said you could have let him out a bit more, too, but maybe he would run off with you?

You look like you are having loads of fun! Can't wait to start jumping, but its a couple of years of yet!

Wowee you look amazing!! Your jumps and your jumping paddock look really fab too! If you put them down LOADS even I might be tempted to have a go! :giggle:

Thanks very much everyone :wub: :biggrin:

Werehorse - my hands irratate me so much, i end up trying to lift him over the jumps with them! Bad habit! :poop:

Jane - I should let him go abit more, he wouldnt gallop off with me he just likes to go FAST! and it scares me a bit :wub:

Laura - Thanks me dear, luckily we have winter/summer paddocks so can use the summer paddocks for jumping! :dance:
The last jump was massive! well it looked it anyway...but strangely felt tiny! :giggle:

LWTB - Thanks, i do love jumping just need to be a bit more confidant! You should have a go, if i can do it then anyone can!! I wouldnt even go over a teeeny raised pole this time last year!! :giggle:

newrider.com