Very weird thing - but nice

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well I was sat in the bedroom waiting for OH to get ready as we needed to go into town - and out the window I spotted two people hacking on the fell opposite our house. We don't see many horses despite there being a good bridle path. I was noseying through the binocluars and got hacking envya:):smile: and OH felt the same. We continued nattering all the way down our lane and guess who we met?????? The two riders that we had spotted out the window! GUESS WHO THEY WERE? One was a lovely lady that we both met on our first yard - must be nearly 9 years ago!!!!!!!
She didn't recognise us at first!!!!!!:smile: We had a nice natter and it was so great to catch up. Apparently they were having a little horsey holiday and are staying just down the lane from us at a nearby farm. Do hope we see them again, was so nice to chat. I felt so envious - seeing them happily riding along!!!!! Just such a coincidence too as I was only wondering what had happened with her yearling - well, saw him - what a beauty! He is now 9!!!!!
I know my hair used to be black - but I felt a bit:cry: that I was not recognised - must be the extra stone in weight:frown:
Anyway, just wanted to share. Isn't it lovely seeing people from the horsey past? Wish I had been a bit more forthcoming and invited them down to see Storm and use the school - I just didn't want to sound like a stalker!lol

newrider.com