Very Sad Today........:(

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
After all the happiness of the Wedding and in fact The Newly Married Couple come home today, I received a call from Deano, youngest Son, last night, to say that he and Jen had split..................:(

Seems it was more or less a mutual agreement and she has moved out of the house they rented in January..............guess at the end of the day that is one of the reasons they moved OUT.........to see if they would work together and it would appear NOT..............I am gutted, we loved her like she was our own tbh and I will really really miss her, she was such a lovely, fantastic Girl.

But I want them BOTH to be happy and if its not to be I guess its not to be...........just wish I could move them BOTH on a couple of months so that the 'painful' bit of any split, even if in agreement, is GONE for them both...........feel helpless to help other than offer an 'ear' if needed, hate
this, can't really get involved and can't really help with any pain either are
feeling............

Maybe they will work it out but tbh I don't think they will, think this is
final purely by the fact Dean rang and told me !

Feeling very sad today and didn't sleep much for worrying about both last night. She sent me a message yesterday thanking me for everything etc., and it was lovely, made me shed a tear tbh, although I am very hormonal anyway at the moment. Messaged her back a while ago telling her she was always welcome, etc., but it doesn't really work like that does it ! Obviously if I see her we would chat, but I doubt our paths will ever really cross and I know Leilani will be devastated as she really loved her.........SO SAD :(

Oh gosh, it's AWFUL when you love your "in-law" kids.... whether they're married or not.... isn't it? It feels like YOU'RE splitting up too. Years ago my son split with a gorgeous girl that we all loved dearly (me in particular because she was well into horses :redcarded:) - my mum and I still keep in touch with her via FB and we both still miss her dreadfully.....

I'd be the same with my "MIL"...I know it's silly but it used to be one of the reasons I've stayed with my fella cos I love his mum so much!!

Hope you and your son are ok FL :)

No don't think he is planning on coming home from conversation yesterday.

However he rang me just now to say they are meeting up tonight.......

Who knows, just 'maybe' they will work it out......Fingers X'd cos I would
swear she is 'the one' for him and vice versa.........:wink:

Little bit of 'hope' creeping in x alwys a chance if they are talking..........

Aw, sorry to hear that - it is upsetting, when one of my brothers split from his missus we were gutted. She is such a lovely person and we considered her (and still do) to be family. Even when a split comes with both sides being reasonable it is still horrid.

Fingers crossed they sort it, especially as she sounds like the perfect DIL.

Sorry to hear the news, hope things work out for them both in the future and they both find happiness.

newrider.com