Very sad news..

MajorityRules

Wilson
Jan 21, 2007
NS, Canada
I finally found a coach, who is amazing, an incredible rider, great with kids, loves her horses, and will go above and beyond to help anybody understand what she is asking, even if it means acting it out (It looks quite silly). :eek:

I got an email from her today, shes selling all of her schoolies, and the only way I can get a lesson with her is if I take my own horse. Three of her older students, one in her 20's or 30's, two my age, have gotten her stable so shunned by others, that nobody will give her a chance, people beleive anything these three say/said about her, so C is no longer getting clients except for the few of us that come once or twice a month. :(

I feel terrible for her, she is one of the most amazing riders i've met, and nobody will give her a chance, and she doesnt have the money to get herself out there. She has to sell 6 or more horses, all who love what they do, and love her, just because people around here have to talk trash about other stables.

So, I would just like to beg of you all who show, or don't, please, don't do this to other stables, no matter how you feel about them. It feels horrible to lose such wonderful horses, and know how aweful somebody must be feeling, to have to sell horses that have had such a great impact on her and many others. :(

Kaley&Wilson

She been in business for many years, im not sure how many, I've only been with her a couple months.

I, as well as many other people in and out of the stable beleive its happening because the older lady badmouthing, would loose her job if her employer was to see C ride. C is clearly the better rider, but without the money and support to proove it, its tought :( Especially when the other girl works for a Millionaire, and has a million dollar horse (Or so i've heard hes worth that much).

I don't think C even considered taking legal action, not as long as she still had her horses, anyways.

there are always two sides to a story, MR... sometimes there is other stuff going on in someone's business and work life that is not obvious to her pupils. it takes time effort and integrity to build a solid reputation and it's not likely that one or two people could pull down a great trainer on no grounds at all.

remember that it's pretty easy for anyone of us to convince a pony mad girl that everything we do is good - it might not be true. plus, you're a nice kid and you tend to always think the best of people.

i hope you can find yourself a good trainer locally so you can continue progressing.

Well, we're in the same boat now, MR. Both without a jump coach. My RI is helping me along as best she can. Any chance you could go up to Restless Pines? You're closer to them then I am. You might be able to grab a lesson or two with my other coach when she comes back, but that won't be until September. She is fantastic though!

Keket, My mom would be willing to give you a lesson some time, she went pretty far into the english coaching (mainly jumping part) before persueing western. Restless Pines, is a nice place, im not sure im ready to be out with people like that yet ><

The problem with me and her is mother daughter lessons are like..Jam and Ketchup, they don't go good togeather, they look pretty beside each other, get along great in the fridge, put them togeather infront of people? big no no!

sorry i feel for you it took me forever to find the right coach but i think the above post was very clever. umm is there any chance you could lease one of her schoolies and she could still teach you? sorry my parents when we couldn't find a schoolie they just went out and leased the schooling horse i had been riding but yeah i think i am a tad spoiled.but i ahve been devoted to horses before i could walk so i think they new it wasn't a waste of money or time

Aww thats to bad MR, it seems things always happen when you need them the most. Good luck finding someone, and feel free to PM me for some names of Hunter/Jumper coaches if you would like them. :)

Restless Pines, is a nice place, im not sure im ready to be out with people like that yet

Aww if your close you should give them a try. Don't let them fool you there a bunch of nice people! And the owners are really great!!!

Good luck finding someone!

newrider.com