Very proud day *pics*

ScoutsHonour

Nov 28, 2012
Seven months ago, we bought an un-handled, terrified, un-broken, skinny pony, it'd take us 4 hours to catch her, she was scared of all people, wouldn't lead, wouldn't pick up feet, wouldn't be brushed.

Today, she went on her first ever ridden hack :D

399314_455069151197205_2139308516_n.jpg

74049_455069211197199_1056196902_n.jpg

We've spent the last seven months bonding with her, teaching her to lunge, long rein, jump (free school), walked her out on roads, sat on her a few times, sorted out back and saddle issues. And today it was worth every moment of upset and frustration, we almost sold her a while back, and I'm so glad we changed our minds.

Lovely pictures, the smile on your face says it all, she's smashing and well done for sticking with her- love a happy ending :happy:

Lovely pictures, the smile on your face says it all, she's smashing and well done for sticking with her- love a happy ending :happy:

Thankyou, however it's not me riding, I'm too much of a wimp to take her out first time, that's her other owner :D (I was on the ground giving support lol)

Shes beautiful:) Well done!! you should be very proud of yourselves, you give me hope with my mare:) loving the Xmas outfit too:)

Well done you! She's lovely.. you must be over the moon with your hard work, love and patience.

She is a very lucky girl to have you.

newrider.com