Very naughty!lol

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
I don't have an ebay account. Perhaps with good reason.........Today I did a naughty thing and used OH's - I was trying to get him something but ended up getting sidetracked. I have bid on an item. Oh dear. Half of me is thrilled at the prospect of winning it but the other half is now worried about spending! (Not a lot - I'll have only spent circa £11 all told!). Still, quite a buzz????! Anybody else get "sidetracked" on there??????!!!!

My OH has been very naughty on ebay - twice. The first time it was "oh dear, I seem to have accidentally bought a motorbike" the excuse being he didn't think he would win the bid. The second time was "I've sort of bought another bike" again saying he didn't think he would get it. Still, it keeps him happy but I don't think he will be able to get away with it again though.

One of my flatmates "accidentally" bought two watches (at £1k each!!! not that he had that kind of money to spend!).

Total wally! One of them was really badly scratched up as well, not worth £50 let alone the amount he paid for it

newrider.com