Very cheap travel sets!!

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
From 1st nov lidl are doing travel sets for 6.99. There's a rug & a set of bandages, it's only available in blue or brown and I'm not sure about sizes, but for the price if it fits someone they are bargains!! There also doing numnahs so I have Been told!!!

ooooo, i will be off to my local lidl tomorrow to check them out!

The fleece will be great for layering in the winter, therefore doesnt matter it hasnt any surcingles.
It is a 6" rug isnt it?

Will be getting a numnah too for £3.99!

i worked out that the back length of the rug was only 4ft6?! that put me off even bothering going to look! i may be wrong, was using an approximate conversion between cm/inches

i worked out that the back length of the rug was only 4ft6?! that put me off even bothering going to look! i may be wrong, was using an approximate conversion between cm/inches

That would make it approx 5'9 in "normal" sizes :)

I'm getting some saddlecloths for £3.99 - I will probably get a couple of travel sets, the fleeces will do as coolers if they're too small, and to be honest a set of bandages is more than £6.99!!

That would make it approx 5'9 in "normal" sizes :)

I'm getting some saddlecloths for £3.99 - I will probably get a couple of travel sets, the fleeces will do as coolers if they're too small, and to be honest a set of bandages is more than £6.99!!

that's what i thought, so no good for me, with one in 6ft3 and the other in 6ft6 rugs :( do like the look of the saddle cloths though so may get kezzie a couple of them :)

Yeah that's wat I thought m/a a set of bandages Is more than 7 quid!! Just thought for anyone who has a horse it would fit it's a bargin!!!

Not off the top of my head Jen. I know there's a fair few yards over there but of the top of my head no sorry! ... Why do u know someone who is looking/needs it like? I'll keep my ears open x

here they are:biggrin: WHOOPS, WHERE ARE THEY, LOL. says the pics are 'too large' to load, I did TRY, lol. x Think they are a bit of a bargain tbh, awful colours but a bargain all the same x

Attachments

• brown.bmp
    410.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Nice little bargain!

My mare takes 6'3" to 6'6", but I'm still gonna get a couple of fleeces. With a little bit of extension added across the chest andabit ofthebum shaping removed they'll be fine for drying her off or under another rug. Worth it just for the bandages tbh. My Whittaker bandages (fleece and elastic) fell apart afte one use, the elasticated part ripping at the line of stitches holding it to the fleece part. The stitches were so tight they actually cut the elasticated material. I was sooooooo not impressed!

For those of you who get them please report back on them - they will be too big on my two but would still like to know how well they are made for the price!! Although I will be buying then for the bandages, the rugs will probs sit in my rug box

For those of you who get them please report back on them - they will be too big on my two but would still like to know how well they are made for the price!! Although I will be buying then for the bandages, the rugs will probs sit in my rug box

I'm going to get some, if they fit I'll buy your rugs off you :D

newrider.com