*urgent help needed*

Joyscarer

Dec 30, 2006
Hampshire
Felicia Park Urban Community Farm in Gosport Hampshire are having to move as developers will be taking over their land in March.

They have found a site but it is much smaller than the previous site and lacks the facilities for all the animals to be accomodated.

They are in deperate need of loving homes for 2 miniture Shetland stallions both in their 20's, a goat, a cockerel and 2 hens and a cockerel and 3 hens.

If you know of anyone that can help, please could you contact me and I'll pass the details over.

Thank you :)

wish i could help, but i dont have the acreage or money to do so- i know my limits. have they contacted the local news stations and local papers? i hope they find a solution soon.

I so feel for the people involved in the Farm with this hanging over their heads! I wish I lived closer, I'd have the lot! Not much help, I'm afraid. Best of luck to them.

Thanks chaps. The race is on. My field doesn't have good enough fencing and my YOs don't want anymore ponies.

I just hope something can be found for them soon as nobody wants to see a healthy animal put to sleep :(

newrider.com