Urgent - Back men in central scotland please

Nookster

Oct 21, 2002
Back men in central scotland please.

Rock has bronc’d on Marsden in the past and we have had back saddle checks, all clear.

Now one day you can ride him and he’s fine and it will be days before you get another sniff of a problem. Sadly today has been the day. One full bronc, tried to ride again and another full bronc.

We would like to get his back checked again by another qualified person? But could people please let us know who are in the area?

Nookster, give my lady a phone. She works between edinburgh and aberdeen and is in the central belt at least once a week. She's excellent. Here's her website www.physicalfengshui.com

she does the rolfing (which is what toby has), massage and reiki.

thanks eb

got a bowen lady getting back to me as well.

There just aren't any reasons why anymore and this is the fourth occassion........ which has ended badly for marsden. To be honest we don't discuss thing like this on the board normally

Another vote for Liz Jones (http://www.animalmanipulator.co.uk/). She has been treating many of the horses at my yard for quite a while now. In just a few treatments, she has transformed my boy from getting sore on a regular basis (and grumpy/nappy with it) to swinging through so much when he is ridden that i am now struggling to sit to his trot/canter.

Oh girls, im so sorry.
He was coming on a treat as well.
Could it not be a mental thing rather than physical?
Might be a vet job for x-rays etc to make sure there is nothing wrong with vertebrae etc.

Fizz- jennifer allison is a massage therapist, not a back person. ;)

Might be a vet job for x-rays etc to make sure there is nothing wrong with vertebrae etc.

Vets checked him twice no x rays as yet.

Been through a lot of options today. Not willing to discuss what and if on here as i don't want or need peoples opinions or comments that haven't met rock or not professional. Thats sounds awful doesn't it but just trying not to start a big debate about rock. A lot has come to light today.

Scots girls you will obviously be filled in when we see ya's :p

Been through a lot of options today. Not willing to discuss what and if on here as i don't want or need peoples opinions or comments that haven't met rock or not professional. Thats sounds awful doesn't it but just trying not to start a big debate about rock. A lot has come to light today.

Oh dear.....I hope that's not as awful as it sounds. :(

Ditto that :)

hoping you are both ok marsden & rock *hugs*

i'm surviving! ;) Was sore this morning and on monday but kinda 'laid it' on with the parents to get extra sympathy :D (thought they might feel guilty and get me a big pressie!! haha) but sadly since about 4 o clock my lower back has been really painful. Actually had tears rolling down my face its that sore! But i'll battle on and so will Rock!

i'll tell you, its the ginger ones you have to watch;)

hope you ok nikki.

after my "i need profesionals" thread i asked **greygurlie** about a back person and she said there's a guy from england who does carl hester and other well known peoples horses. anyways there's a few of his customers in my area and they have requested him - will be coming up in the next week or two hopefully and will travel about the place so i can get his number for you too?

newrider.com