uregent healing vibes - vet on way

Oh no! I hope he's ok, healing vibes coming your way.

Big hugs to Rocky, let us know what the vet says. I'll keep my fingers crossed

Lx

Good luck vibes coming your way. At least he's still eating, would be much more worrying if he wasn't. Hope he's ok x

Oh no. ((((((((((((((healing vibes))))))))))))))

Please keep us updated xx

Vet been, neither of us are sure what's wrong with him! I went down the field at 3pm and he was fine but was tearing about - popped down at 4pm as i'd forgotten to do something - again, all fine

Went down at 6pm to put the hens to bed and I just knew there was something wrong - Rocky always calls out the me when I get to the gate - nothing and he didnt make a move towards me which again was not right.

He tried to walk towards me but couldnt or wouldnt and when I popped a head collar on him and asked him to - he sort of stumbled

Vet thinks he may have tweaked something, her first thought was lami - but all tests for this were clear - I had my fingers crossed behind my back at this point:redface: Vet said to see how he is tomorrow and has given him bute for now, she also doesnt think it's life threatening - but she also wants to run some tests and thinks he may have a metabolic disorder

So, all in all not as bad as it could be, Thanks for the vibes - Rocky says could he have polos instead?

newrider.com