Ups & downs....mares *sigh*!

Iron Maiden

Koumpounophobic?
Sep 14, 2006
UK
On Monday Mrs P napped at some showjumps in a field and decked me :mad: Ooooh me achin' old joints!

On Wednesday she decided that a row of straw bales in a field was actually a lair for horse eating monsters, so I had a right job getting her near it, let alone over it :rolleyes:

Today she jumped double clear rounds in a showcross, the xc included water, a big ditch in front of a pallisade, skinnies, offset doubles...:) I guess the halo has returned!

Here's a couple of pix...

The obligatory poo covered @rse, I even shampooed it yesterday :roll:

Epworth001.jpg

Professional shot over the brush. There was a nicer one but P had her eyes shut, she does that a lot.

Epworth.jpg

Cooling off in the shade, that'll do pig!

Epworth003.jpg

When we left we were lying 3rd from 28, but with 70 in the class I doubt we'll get placed. I couldn't be happier with Mrs P though, I hope this angelic behaviour continues :D Mares eh! :eek:

Thanks guys! Mrs P is the first mare I've owned, it's a bit of a rollercoaster ride but I wouldn't swap her for anything, she's fantastic :)

yay,well done guys .:D

and and and is that prescilla???? :eek:

Yes Priscilla QOTD rides again :eek: Having been to visit 2 lorries that were blatantly unsafe I have decided to do the 'better the devil you know' thing for a bit, and since I decided to sell her she's behaved perfectly :rolleyes: I'm looking at a Wiley-a-like this week though so you never know, Mrs P may have a new limo soon :D

haha oh yeash i totally know where your coming from, but thats what makes mare so much fun! :D

she looks BRILL by the way! i really love he colouring!

newrider.com