Uploading photos

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Trying to upload some photos however it keeps saying the file it too large. Though I aren't sure how to resize them? Normally I have the choice about whether I want a thumbnail photo or normal one. Not normally the file is too large??

Go to the app store on your phone and download a free photo resizer app. I have one on my Samsung S6 which takes seconds to use. Then you can use the "Upload File" option on here.

Reactions: Blue Moon
If they are on my iphone or ipad I just shrink them a bit before uploading and it generally allows me to get them on. For some reason from a nokia phone saved to ipad they are okay.

Go to the app store on your phone and download a free photo resizer app. I have one on my Samsung S6 which takes seconds to use. Then you can use the "Upload File" option on here.
I'll download that app later, since the NR app went away I've been uploading all pics to facebook and then resaving to my phone from there to get them to the right size!

I'll download that app later, since the NR app went away I've been uploading all pics to facebook and then resaving to my phone from there to get them to the right size!

This is what I do, send them to my bf on messenger and then download again.

newrider.com