Upload your best hooley pics

I don't have any of Belle having a hooley! She is far to dignified an old girl to have them, either that of she just thinks it's too much like hard work. I know she does occasionally as I can see the skid marks sometimes, it makes me smile though as my fellow liveries are quite surprised and I get comments like 'blimey, when she goes she can't half shift, like a little pocket rocket isn't she!'

Harvey is normally a bit staid. A couple of weeks ago he was racing round like a spring lamb including taking off from all 4 feet - I was was so surprised I just stood and watched with my mouth open. I wish I'd thought to grab a video.

@Jessey hank is like a little ninja haha!

Prj below this is him in the field 90% of the time, hes an absolute nutter the way he tears around and jumps in the air! Yet to ride hes the opposite! Quiet and lazy, probably because hes used all his energy bouncing round in the field

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    555.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 23
Not a great quality photo, but it's all I've got on my phone!
NdwUwLT.jpg

I haven't got any! Ben just sometimes run in the field if the rest of the herd are, but even after being on box rest for 31 nights, all he did was sniff his friends and go and eat the hay!

newrider.com