Update on my boys, lot's of pictures. (hunting content!)

Kc..

Nov 7, 2007
North Cotswolds
www.casseywatson.co.uk
Hm i don't remember when i did a proper update on them both so i apologise if it wasn't that long ago. But anyway..

They have both put a bit of weight on now, Nimby is over weight if anything. And if you remember last year he was skin and bones, he is out of work mainly a decision me and my mum have made. I'd rather hardly work him and keep weight on than ride and him get under again. He's also not being clipped this year.

Antonia (my mate who had Lantern) has just had her baby (so sweet) so will be doing some light work on Nimby soon which is all he needs and he's perfect for her to have a pop around on.

These pics are before we decided to lighten his work load...

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

From a slow slow SLOW trot...
DSC00216.jpg

And his weight...
DSC00247.jpg

Lantern in the next post!

Ok so after Lantern poorly leg he has been back in work for a while now. He is going fabulous and has actually put a lot of weight back on. Still very ribby but he is the naturally ribby type but he has filled out a bit.

His jumping is amazing, in fact everything about him is!

And last wednesday (not yesterday the week before) we had our first days hunting. It went really well despite having a few braking issues but he didn't buck once. I will be taking him 'proper' hunting on the 10th and i cannot wait.

He then had a week off, not because he needed it but because i was away.

I got back on and schooled him yesterday and took him in the field today. We had a heck of a lot of bucks all from excitement and he really is feeling well but i've sussed him now and can stop the bucking had head sticking down.

So anyway enough chatting here are the pics.

I am going to apologise now as this is the only pic i got out hunting lol
DSC00262.jpg

You can see one little spec on the right which is a hound lol

the first ride after his leg incident...
DSC00030.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

And some of them in the snow...

Nimby was trotting because he'd made a mad dash into Lanterns paddock (they are sperated) and knew jolly well he wasn't ment to be...

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

Ooh Lantern, you look so manly with your manlymanly rug! ;)

I love Nimby's skulking into Lanterns paddock!
*If I go really really low, she won't see me!* :D

Boys are both looking fabulous Kc :)

Love Lantern's rug! Glad he was good hunting for you. Although we need better pics next time ;)

Very sexy boys!!!

Send Nimby up here!!! I'll help him keep the weight on ;) Any excuse to steal him lol!!!!

Lantern is looking very fit!!! What a superstar he is!! You must be mega mega proud Kc!!!

Both boys are looking fabby!!!

Nikki xxxx:D:D

they're both very handsome :) and looking great!
i like the hunting pic! in the 'heat of the moment' type photo.. Hope your next excursion goes just as well!
well done

newrider.com