Update on barefoot yes or no

P

pinkheather

And the answer is no shoes on all round. We had a discussion today and decided it was best to have the new horse shod all round. She was wearing down on the outside at the back on one foot blacksmith opinion might come ok with trimming over time but i would have to stay off the roads or keep it to a minimum. As that severely restricts use the shoes are on and i must say she stood well even when the smoke went all round her well pleased as i have no idea when she had her back feet done.

You are doing what's right for you and your horse in your situation. How can anyone argue with that.

What I can get upset about however is the lack of pictures. Certainly think that needs addressing!

I agree entirely Joyscarer - have been waiting for some time now to see pics of PH's new nag......he is strongly contravening house rules isnt he?:biggrin:

Sorry i am such an incompetent old git when it comes pics and even worse when trying to put them on sites, however, i have few days off coming up soon so i will try 'HONEST'

newrider.com