UPDATE! More Pics! Introducing My New Horse! Photos!

Gattino

Happy Appy
Jul 16, 2012
Ireland
Hi

Following on from my horse search post earlier, have officially bought my new and first horse. His name is Cyrus and his show name is Spot On Not A Bother :giggle:

Here are some photos of the lovely boy. I will get more tomorrow, just have head shots as started lashing rain and he was so cosy and cute in his stable :biggrin:

He is such a sweetie, I am so happy and excited and nearly can't believe I finally have my own lovely ponyhorse :bounce:

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

IMG_1629.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

Last edited:
That nose!! Tis so kissable and looks like a map of the world. He isnt a spotty horse, he is a giant dalmation.:inlove:

Is he by any chance named after the rather risque song by Navan Man?:giggle:

I just love that nose, he looks so cheeky.

Look forward to all your fun times.

Congratulations

I just love that nose, he looks so cheeky.

Look forward to all your fun times.

Congratulations

He licked the vet's head during the vetting when he was crouched down looking at his feet :giggle:

He is a special boy, definitely very clever but happy for you to be the one in charge :biggrin:

That nose!! Tis so kissable and looks like a map of the world. He isnt a spotty horse, he is a giant dalmation.:inlove:

Is he by any chance named after the rather risque song by Navan Man?:giggle:

Thanks he is so gorgeous :inlove: he is already popular at the yard and only been there a day :giggle:

He is such a chilled out boy.

I love his nose it is so cute and spotty lol

Not sure about the name :giggle: I was laughing later as was telling my mum his show name and then saying he was so good and not a bother on him on the roads or in field, so name suits him :happy:

In his vetting was tractor on road with engine on, he was being trotted up and went up to it no problem didn't even look at it, really seems to take everything in his stride.

Congratulations! Lovely boy. I love the "ponyhorse" too - great word!!!

Thanks, my friend started using that word, I think have now got the vet saying it too :giggle:

So now you can get a pony, a horse, a cob, or a ponyhorse

Vet loved him and he is really strict on vettings, very impressed with him as super temperament, nicely built, good strong legs and feet. Ideal allrounder for a first horse :biggrin:

Oh yay! Congratulations :) I know exactly how you are feeling at the moment as I got my first horse just two days ago. It's very surreal. So very happy for you, and I LOVE his spotty face :)

I also own a ponyhorse but I have to say I have never seen a cuter spottier nose than Cyrus'!

Tell him he is named after a very famous Persian emperor who taught Alexander the Great everything he knew.

More pics soon please! Congratulations!

Oh yay! Congratulations :) I know exactly how you are feeling at the moment as I got my first horse just two days ago. It's very surreal. So very happy for you, and I LOVE his spotty face :)

Congrats on your first horse too :biggrin: it is so exciting isn't it? :bounce:

Thanks, he was definitely worth the wait :biggrin:

Can't wait to go up in the morning and see him, hope he has a good nights sleep in his cosy stable :biggrin:

I'll get more photos tomorrow of him outside so you get to see all of him :giggle:

newrider.com