*UPDATE* An appeal from the Horse Rescue Team, Noah's Ark, Hungary.

Kis Vihar

Nutty Saddlers !
Please, please, if anyone can spare a few £, Debi, a new soon-to-be resident at Noah's Ark, needs an operation. It will cost around £425, then there's her aftercare.

I feel really quite helpless on the Horse Rescue Team, as we are full now on our farm, with the foster horses.

If anyone can make a donation, however small, there is a 'Give' link at the bottom of this article, about Debi. The article is in English, and please, if you can donate, mark your donation: 'For Debi' :) Thank you, Karin xx

http://www.noeallatotthon.hu/index.php?pid=6&cid=1238&faj=4&lang=en

Last edited:
To those who have donated, a MASSIVE thank you! PLEASE if you have used the main homepage paypal link at Noah's Ark, can you PM me your name (who the paypal donation will be from) and if you don't mind, the amount. We are trying to seperate the 'Debi' payments, and as you can imagine, admin is low on the priority list at the moment...but.....we think we are NEARLY there to raising the money she needs! :)

THANK YOU! :D Kxx

I have a little money I set aside for non-essentials and she can have all of this months worth. I'll go and send a payment as soon as possible, not sure how to add a name to a payment though. :yellowcarded:

Thank you everyone for your donations.

Some people are having problems with paypal, and we have also discovered that paypal are giving a dreadful exchange rate from £ to Hungarian Forints. If anyone else wishes to donate, we have set up a seperate paypal account in Kis Vihar's name - kis-vihar@hotmail.com where I can accept payment from UK folk and transfer the money to the sanctuary at a MUCH better exchange rate - they get much more money that way. We are exploring which way is easiest for people to donate, and how the sanctuary can get the most money. :) so, if anyone else wants to donate, kis-vihar@hotmail.com will get donations straight to Debi's fund. :) Thank you. :) Kxx

Oh, i was going to make a small donation, is this still possible with the paypal account you set up?

newrider.com