turning out in a grazing muzzle

Depends the type you use-Greenguard are good but expensive-Battlers and Heywood do one the same for under £10. My lad won't even try to eat with his on so I gave up and just limit his grazing and add on work! He gets anything off in 2 minutes-got the Shires one off in under 60 seconds.

If you find one that she can't get off, check her to see if she can drink and attempts to eat with it on. Let me know cos I'd love to be abloe to have a day off mucking out!

I will watch this thread with interest as my daughters pony could do with something but she is a demolition artist.

Maybe you didn't put it on tight enough? I have my pony in a full size one so the bucket bit is roomy but the headcollar fit is fairly tight. I also put an old browband on it to make it a bit more secure.

Gypsy used to get hers off (shires one)
I plated it into her forelock problem solved, although she couldnt suss out how ot eat wiht it so the first one i cut the hold slightly bigger then had to buy a new one as she matered eating in no time, now she is a master at eating with any muzzle one

newrider.com