Trec training Brockenhurst

annareeves0

Dec 18, 2007
Bournemouth, Dorset
Just found this so going along with Rosie to check it out - see 5th Jan
http://www.nfed.co.uk/index4cal.htm

And here is the response to my enquiry email;
Thanks for your query. You would be very welcome to join us complete with your horse but it might be an idea to come on foot the first time so that you get your bearings ready for boxing over. I have two groups- 6-7 and 7-8. Mostly adults!
In time (lighter eves) we would run competitions too Cost is £20 *(£15 if NF pony and NFPEC member) We get lots of equipment out so that you can practise all the different types of obstacles etc Its indoors!
Hope this helps

Sounds like fun and a great way to keep busy especially in these winter months. Anyone else local interested?

Crikey i would love to do this, admittedly ever since Ace told his horse whisperer he'd like to do something like this :redface: I would be interested in going along on foot and seeing what it is all about in person instead of on the net x

The sessions are 6-7 or 7-8 but think I have just nabbed the last of the early sessions :tongue: Spaces are limited but likely to increase in the summer months when they can get outdoors.

I did ask if i could post on facebook and she said no as it was just word of mouth due to limited spaces but Id already posted on here, so ssssh dont tell anyone else!

P.S. if you follow the link to the NFED listing it has Suzanne's contact details on if you want to enquire about going along :)

Enquiry email sent - I would like to just spectate - did you say it was indoors somewhere ?
If so only place I can think off in Brock with an indoor school is Ford Farm.

Oh yeah just read it was Ford Farm - d'oh :eek:

Not sure yet as child care is proving an issue and I won't know until the day unfortunately.

newrider.com