Totally random about horse-clothes....

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Okay, having a silly Thursday thought!!! But, I was thinking about bp's and of course I nearly always wear one. But, it is a shame because I cannot get most of my coats / jackets over the top comfortably. So, now I got to thinking what I need is a CAPE! Yes, Little Red Riding HOod stylie!!! lol. Least it would fit comfortably over my bp!

So, if you could design something - and make it fashionable in the equestrian world - what would it be like?!

(Appreciate that some of you may actually be trying to do some work this afternoon - lol, but I am feeling a bit full of CBA!)

Trewsers you are a legend! I can see you riding Storm on a blustery day, galloping across a field with your cape billowing out behind you in the wind...

Trews I want to adopt you!

Trewsers you are a legend! I can see you riding Storm on a blustery day, galloping across a field with your cape billowing out behind you in the wind...

Trews I want to adopt you!

Lol, you'd soon send me back! heheheheheee. I've got my giddy head on this afternoon for some reason - I think it is because I know I have loads of work to get through - I am sat here happily distracting myself............!!

I'm going to wear a cape this weekend hopefully! Well a flag round me anyway as we gallop through the village to gatecrash the jubilee party ha!

I thought about this the other day, I was just trying to imagine what I would look like with my BP on and my Toggi Perth on top:unsure:. Perhaps one of those 'jack Murphy' long rain macs would be good, lightweight but waterproof. You wouldn't need as much warmth round the body with the BP on.

After hearing about so many peoples falls recently I am seriously thinking of wearing my BP more often.

Tina - know what you mean about wearing a bp after people's falls. I used to wear mine all the time but then eased off wearing it in the school. Had a fall jumping and wasn't wearing it - no harm done but since then I have returned to wearing it pretty much each time I'm on board.

I am going to wear mine now. My pony fell on top of me a few years back in the road, how I came out in one piece god knows, it put friend I was riding out with off altogether, and she hasn't ridden since and was only watching. I am not going to take any more unnecessary chances.

Lol, get a cape as well!! I think they would look super and very practical too! Policemen used to wear them on their bicylces didn't they?!

Lol, get a cape as well!! I think they would look super and very practical too! Policemen used to wear them on their bicylces didn't they?!

Pretty sure Scarlet and I look a bit daft with her wearing a ride on fly rug...think YO would kick me off her yard if I started wearing a cape too :giggle:

Likewise, its vile, I remember people wearing them in the 70s with socks and sandles underneath. Couldn't believe they still exist!!

As I've got a black hoss, I think a bilowing grim reaper number would be the thing for me! dunno how I'd carry the scythe though, also as he's only 13.2 and a bit round he couldn't really pull off the apocalypse look.

Likewise, its vile, I remember people wearing them in the 70s with socks and sandles underneath. Couldn't believe they still exist!!

As I've got a black hoss, I think a bilowing grim reaper number would be the thing for me! dunno how I'd carry the scythe though, also as he's only 13.2 and a bit round he couldn't really pull off the apocalypse look.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

newrider.com