TOP SECRET pony is here!

Shetlander

Aug 23, 2010
Surrey
Well.. thanks for all the fab advice and support from NRs. I have an announcement to make (trumpet call)

I have found a fantastic pony for my daughter and he is now safely installed at my new yard in hiding for a month. Soooooooo exciting!!

My boy will be moving in with secret pony this Friday in my planned yard move so hoping secret pony will have the upper hoof as he is there and settle first.

He is sooooooo gorgeous! Today I loose schooled him in the little indoor school and he was really a good boy - he stops on command which REALLY impresses me :happy:

Saddle he came with is too small (seller did tell me it was rubbish but I thought it might do just to sit my daughter on until I can afford to replace it - it won't) :frown: His bridle was also too short so loosened it to fit and decided to ride him bareback rather than leave him unridden.

This pony is going to be a little cracker! Can't wait until Christmas to share all this with my daughter (who still completely believes there is no chance of having her own pony).

Yaay!!!!

Am just so pleased, and so sorry I couldn't come with you - but you have made the right decision anyway!

Bet daughter will just be so gobsmacked! Can't wait to hear her reaction.

Cue 'screaming girl' noise...Woo Hoo:dance:

I wish you were my mum :smile:

ROFL! Nat you wally! That made me laugh lots. I will probably have to bore you all to death talking about this from now until Christmas as I have to keep my trap shut everywhere else - it's sooooo hard not to talk about him!

He is a 14.2 Haffy and he is the cutest, cuddliest pony I have ever seen. He is very well schooled and very placid - but he isn't backwards at going forwards when he's asked. I LOVE him!

Oh gosh, I think if my mum and dad had ever been able to do that for me I would have exploded.

A Haffy! How pretty! Ooooohhhhh :inlove:

PLEASE video "the reveal" for us.... one of my favourite pastimes is watching surprise birthday or Christmas ponies for people on YouTube :redface:

:bounce::bounce:

PLEASE video "the reveal" for us.... one of my favourite pastimes is watching surprise birthday or Christmas ponies for people on YouTube :redface:

I will! Well, as long as my dad doesn't make a mess up of his cameraman role in the proceedings!

Planning for The Reveal is in full flow.... I might explode or cry or something myself!

xx

How exciting :D Tell us more, name age colour breed sex??? Favourite colour??? :giggle:

He's 7.5yrs so a bit younger than I planned but he is the right one, I'm sure. A bit of a round barrel at the moment and I need to get a wide saddle for him as he's a bit Thelwell at the moment!

He's about as perfect a palomino Haf as I could hope for... he isn''t clipped so his coat is all curly when he gets wet and his big blonde main and tail are all wavy. Proper Barbie pony :dance:

Favourite colour? Well there will be a lot of red for Christmas but hoping for dark brown tack and a sheepskin numnah if I can get a reasonably priced one. He is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful:dance:

Oooooh it's soo exciting!! Can we all spend Christmas morning at your stables? :giggle:

Im terrible at not been able to keep exciting news to myself so well done!

Im excited too... what a fantastic christmas present. If he's as nice a Haffy as my Belle - and he certainly sounds as though he is - he'll be something very special indeed. I don't know how your going to contain yourself ... :dance::dance::dance:

newrider.com