Today's dressage comp :)

juliecwuk

Mar 2, 2006
Wolverhampton
we only went and won AGAIN!!!

Highest score ever for us in the Intro test - 69.35% and came FIRST out of 22!!!!

Then came THIRD out of 14 in our Prelim class!!! I couldn't believe it, our canter wasn't the best but at least this week it was the correct lead both times.

No videos this time as no one came to watch :( but just waiting for the professional photographer to put his on the website.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Nothing soppy about it and a huge well done. I get excited every time Ginger does well and you two deserve to be proud of what you are achieving and although it is not meant to be able winning it is so nice to walk away with a ribbon or two in your case:)

Am so jealous. I went out to do some dressage today and got 57% at Intro B and came LAST!!!

We were doing really well in our warm up, and then some really stupid girl came in with a horse she had hacked there. The horse was spooking and looking nervous and she proceeded to completely let go for him while she sorted out her jacket and hat out. The horse stood next to her for a few minutes and I was just thinking of asking if she could hold onto him when he did a massive spook and galloped out of control around the warm up ring for 5 minutes. This made both Ben and I very tense and the second someone managed to catch him I was called to the arena for my test. I was so tense that I mucked it up completely.

Not to worry, had a nice day anyway.

Really well done! You should be really proud and you both look fab too. Huge congratulations. :)

Am so jealous. I went out to do some dressage today and got 57% at Intro B and came LAST!!!

We were doing really well in our warm up, and then some really stupid girl came in with a horse she had hacked there. The horse was spooking and looking nervous and she proceeded to completely let go for him while she sorted out her jacket and hat out. The horse stood next to her for a few minutes and I was just thinking of asking if she could hold onto him when he did a massive spook and galloped out of control around the warm up ring for 5 minutes. This made both Ben and I very tense and the second someone managed to catch him I was called to the arena for my test. I was so tense that I mucked it up completely.

You and Ben did really well to keep calm and finish the test. Lots of horses I know would have taken that horse as an excuse to join in the silliness. In fact, the last show I was at, in-hand not dressage, it was my Hebe who was that horse <red face>.

You'll be all the more brilliant next time.

newrider.com