Tia pics - and a fat comparison

shanzee

Oct 29, 2007
Lancashire
I have posted this on another forum, so apologies if some of you have seen these already.

Tia is still on her diet but we are starting to see the results now. Still a way to go but the vet is pleased with her progress :happy:

This was last week- weightape = 540kg

Photo-0029-1.jpg

Photo-0026-1.jpg

Photo-0030-1.jpg

And just as a comparison this was back in February - Weightape = 665kg

Photo-0092.jpg

Photo-0091.jpg

She looks loads better.:bounce: She must feel better for it too.

What is her goal weight?

She is feeling VERY well:bounce:

Her target weight was 580ish, but now we've got her to this, she can still do to lose a bit more. We will reassess at 500kg :happy:

She looks lovely in both pictures, even with the extra weight! She is my kind of horse and when I eventually get my own I want a spitting image of her.

She looks fab! How did you go about the weight loss - is she muzzled or starvation paddocked or what?

Pretty pretty girlie:D

She is on a bare paddock all day with 2 fat friends and in at night. I daren't muzzle her - she-d kill herself in one of those getting caught on something:frown:

She is also working much harder - at least 6 days a week, sometimes 7, and sometimes twice a day. We have been doing a lot of hacking with steep hills and lots of trotting. We have been averaging 70 miles a week. I also do interval training a couple of times a week, with lots of fast canter work.

Seems to be doing the trick :happy:

She is feeling VERY well:bounce:

Her target weight was 580ish, but now we've got her to this, she can still do to lose a bit more. We will reassess at 500kg :happy:

Shes looking good now, bet if you get her to around 510 ish you will have one very fit, Lean Machine - what a difference already......

newrider.com