Three very happy ponies.

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
As you may have heard we are no longer breeding Shetland ponies.

The last of the foals is off on the boat with any luck tomorrow, Am taking her to the vet for the paperwork to be done this afternoon, and then she's off to the good old US of A.

The three old guard driving pones are on loan to a friend, To begin with just Andy and Fivla, but she has 3 kids and there were a lot of squabbles as you can imagine. So Charles Buttons Esq. has stepped into the breech and has gone on loan with them,

And so far it seems he has settled down and is very happy. He was always the more forward going of the 3, so I was a bit dubious, but, no, it's taken him 12 years to calm down and he's loving his new Thelwell pony life.

I love seeing the little 'uns put to more use than a field ornament (I can hardly talk that's all hank is really, though I am going to try getting him driving this summer if I can find a helper) I bet those kiddies feel like all their Christmas's came at once having a pony each :D

Reactions: Trewsers
Wow, the one going to america is going a long way then! Wonder if he will acclimatise quickly or miss the Shetland air? Interesting. Will you keep in touch with the new owners?

newrider.com