Thoughts and vibes please

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
I’m not one to ask people I don’t really know for anything. However if people wouldn’t mind taking a minute from their day to send a good thought or healing vibes for my dad I would appreciate it.

He is being admitted today for a triple heart bypass after another failed surgery. He is a strong man, character and mind wise so we are hoping for a good outcome. However any extra wishes folk would be able to send would help.

Thank you for reading x

Lots of vibes for a good outcome. A friend of ours had this done not too long ago and is doing great now, so hopefully it will be the same for your dad.xxxx

Reactions: MrC
Thinking of you today and fingers crossed for a positive outcome X

Hi folks

First of all thank you for the vibes and thoughts they mean a lot right now.

He has been rescheduled for tomorrow, this is the fourth time they have rescheduled his surgery but in the up side he has a lovely view from his room in one of the nicest hospitals in Scotland :)

0C4367E6-0A1A-426D-BD3D-464F99BDB88A.jpeg

So tomorrow I will be biting my fingers off and worrying even more. Dad is grumpy and just wants he waiting done, my mothers nerves are a bit frayed so she’s being a bit nippy but hoping to take her for food after my dad goes to theatre and distract her with her favourite city centre shops.

Again thank you all for taking time out of your day to wish my father and my family good wishes and healing vibes. Truly means a lot xx

I've been in hotels with far worse views!

I'm sorry they had to reschedule, that prolongs the stress for everyone. More good vibes on the way for today, I just hope they get him done early on today so you can hopefully all relax x

Good luck to your dad for today hope it all goes well and lots of healing vibes coming your way.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes agin today. He has gone to theatre and we are all trying to chill out. My brother is flying back from New Zealand and my uncle has flown over from Oz.

Family is important at this time and having our long smdistabce and seldom seen family members come over has lifted all our spirits x

newrider.com