Thought I Would Recommend

sjp1

Sep 14, 2009
Tobes has always been tricky feed wise. He can't tolerate starch at all, is prone to buck, spook pretty violently and is nappy and stressy and bucks. Am not sure really why I still have him! After having hay and grass analysed I bought lots of minerals which he refused point blank to eat causing me to feed him spillers high fibre cubes. Supposedly good for fizzy horses but he became dangerous on them, double barelling at cars and generally a pita.
I contacted Roger Hatch at Trinity Consultants and went through his list of issues which included his back legs going from under him and suggested that I thought he was pssm type 2 as he had come back negative for type.1.
He then said he thought he had a potassium lock up and prescribed a supplement which was H29.

We are now on our second bottle and my goodness what a difference. We no longer have hind legs locking up all the time and we have successfully passed horses galloping in fields that we pass without a major issue.

Can thoroughly recommend him for issues you know aren't normal and can't get to the bottom of.

Does he have a website or similar? :)

You can ring him as well. He has so much knowledge and is always delighted to help and will do his very best to get it right for you.

I did wonder whether it might be helpful for Silver.

newrider.com