Those perfect horsey moments..

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
I had one this morning getting ale in from the field.

He was walking along side me and started to trot, so I started to jog. He then cantered alongside me and he looked beautiful. Neck arched, mane blowing, ears pricked. We ran side by side for a short while with me laughing like a mad woman, then it all got too much for him and he took off bucking and squealing haha leaving me for dust.

It's hard to explain but it was such a great moment, left me with a big smile. :D

It's lovely when they play with you!
Agreed :)
Belle and I will play in the field, we play a game of mirrors, I move she moves with me, so if I jump/run to the left/right she will, if I step forward she will step back, if I move back she'll step forward, I love it and I honestly believe Belle does too. But yes it is a wonderful feeling to have a connection.

Lol Sox has done that. Though he takes his games a little OTT as in he will come right up tp you full on rear up then canter off!!! I like the moments when he will just randomly come trotting up to me!

Lol Sox has done that. Though he takes his games a little OTT as in he will come right up tp you full on rear up then canter off!!! I like the moments when he will just randomly come trotting up to me!

Hahahaa J used to try and "box" OH! Not ideal safety wise but not meant nastily either. Must be a tb thing!

Reactions: lauren123
newrider.com