those of you who cant get to your horses

lynnemh

Nov 26, 2008
how are you spending the extra time? i have to admit , i enjoyed yesterday at home, but today i am starting to get cabin fever, and feeling restless. and now it appears we are getting several more days of heavy snow- yuk!

Luckily our little group takes it in turns for 4 days of the week so I only have to go up (tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays and sundays) if I can't make it.

I would hate to think if I couldn't get anyone to help out! It's ever so dangerous driving to the farm on those thin one car country tracks!

I'm out of secondment ATM but they've given me all this online HS training to do. There are 12 modules that each take 30 minutes and I have to have sat through them all and taken the self test by tonight! So boring!

I have missed 2 days and it's driving me mad. I hate feeling stuck and trapped.

My daughter has been off school for the the past 3 days too as the school has been closed and all her usual after school clubs have been closed too. She's had friends round and had one for a sleep over so it's not been quiet :D

I should be decorating but have yet to lift a paintbrush :eek:. I have cleared out a couple of cupboards though and done a bit of cleaning :D.

Am also spending a lot of time planning what I'm going to do when the spring comes and I can enjoy my horse again (and planning trips in my new little horsebox) :)

newrider.com