this is a confidance game.

I have a fabulous riding position.

When we're stood perfectly still.

Which isn't very often as we should be.

I am also quite good at finding horses' itchy spots.

I am also quite good at finding horses' itchy spots.

Ok, you need to give me a list of places to try, I'm at a loss.

I know this is about confidence so I won't say I'm good at falling off..... I'm quite good at getting back on once I've fallen off?! (Is that allowed?)

I'd like to say I'm good at horse hairdressing but Flipo would probably disagree.

I am good at not losing my patience - does that count. And good at calming horses down. Does teaching ponies to drink out of irn-bru bottles also count?

I'm good at giving anything a go once, or twice, or maybe more depending on how it goes lol!!

And I'm good at not letting my little mishaps stop me from getting back on (although sometimes they should lol)

I am very lazy and a fairweather rider,so save my horse from being over worked;):p

I am pretty good at groundwork and do a lot of clicker training and stuff like that.Am always open to alternative way's to get the job done,whatever works is my motto!!

I know when to keep on and more importantly,when to walk away and save it for another day.Very difficult for me as am one of those 'dog with a bone' people generally,but I have learnt with horses that sometimes it's best to know when to quit;)

I know what I don't know:)

im good at rewarding my horses for even the smallest and slightest try!

im good at riding with no contact (basically appalling at keeping a contact!!)

Im a quick learner!

I think my standards of care are quite high, caring for a horse is more important than riding to me so i would say this was my best point!

I re-broke my pony and brought her on from a troubled little madam to quite a confident little madam!

I've bred my youngster and have now got a nicely mannered little girl

I can stay on pretty well, easier said than done sometimes when you have a small pony who likes to stop dead or jump sideways if he sees something he's unsure of:eek:

That said i've probably tempted fate now and will more than likely come off tomorrow!!

Good idea for a thread.

I am determined and will keep going until I get it.

I am good at ground work and have built a good relationship with a once bargy horse.

I am open to new ideas - well I'm a novice so they're all new ideas really!;)

I have an excellent collection of horse books.

Izzy and I are becoming more confident with each other when ridden.

I am incredibly creative when it comes to despooking on the ground, you should see the collection of props I have:D

I bread my filly.
I am good in supplying mare with rugs and filly with good scratch where she loves that.
I am the best when giving them their feed.
I am still learning around horses but I feel I gave them loving home and happy horsey life.:)

newrider.com