The wedding thread ... **add your pics** :)

daisysp8

Dec 11, 2009
North East Linconshire
After seeing the other couple of wedding threads i think we need a place to put all our gorgeous wedding snapshots ... i love seeing other peoples dresses and cakes ...... So come on, don`t be shy, share your day with us all x

Have never been married and don't plan to in the future so unfortunately no pics from me :happy:

Ok... I don't normally do these threads but here you go, I hope others join in or I am removing it!!lol!

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 58
I like :) ......

Well here`s one of me and hubby lol .....

DSC_0124-52.jpg

Aww that is very kind of you. I have ones that were taken in Iceland when I was there with OH in May with us riding the Icelandic Horses that I am desperate to add, but it won't let me.

Alison xx

I will show you some pictures of our cake hehehehe. It was different to say the least :) we tried to have quite a laid back wedding and a big party at the end. Ooh, I'll show you a pic of me arriving (been on here before) and my alternative evening wedding dress for the trance rave we had, which my mum made. Oh and one of me and the OH of course in our sensible wedding clothes. (sorry for photo overload) And how have I missed the wedding threads? I love looking at peoples wedding photos.

Cake2.jpg

Cake1.jpg

Arriving.jpg

Eveningdress.jpg

MeMat.jpg

I don't know why the last one went so small.

Well I was married back when the photographer disappeared under a black sheet and there was a loud bang and poof of smoke when he took the snap!!!:bounce: Shall see if I can scan one in just for the craic!:giggle:

Err, I had an "economy wedding". I arrived on Skippy (I've done these to death on here but hey ho - any excuse;)), got married in the back garden (in tents from B&Q), had a wee buffet for afternoon guests then Karaoke and a burger van for my night time party - in the stables:D.

Had my dogs as my bridesmaids:D

my transport getting ready
P1010010Small-1.jpg

waiting to get on (it took a bit of organising - you should have seen getting off - these boots are not made for riding in!!)
ChristineA0006Small.jpg

CNV00014Small.jpg

hacking up (we sneaked Skippy to my pals house and we both got ready there)
P1010033Small.jpg

ChristineA0013640x480.jpg

CNV00018Small.jpg

with my bridesmaids (okay, they are all boys but work with me here!)
ChristineB0015640x480.jpg

ooh i love wedding pics! very jealous of the horsey ones :stomp:

ok, pic overload here we come! i got married last yr in santorini, greece at sunset. i was however, a 14 stone bride, so no weight comments pls, but im pretty much past caring about that now :help::redface: oh and no cake cos i just couldnt be bothered with it!

0906240291.jpg

0906240381.jpg

DSC_6917.jpg

DSC_7032.jpg

DSC_7069.jpg

DSC_7103.jpg

DSC_7149.jpg

DSC_7175.jpg

*gasp* i LOVE your cake & both your outfits Miss Mare (sorry - cant see the last pic) they are wonderful! i adore that silvery grey get up, its beautiful!

newrider.com